Workforce Group - Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The Customer Services Rep will be responsible for the overall handling of customers’ complaints and needs in the experience Centers.
- Also, to provide assistance to customers through account opening and maintenance, information on the Banks products and services, as well as ensuring timely and exceptional service delivery in order to delight them.
- Escalate all customer care issues to the Head of Customer Service/ Service Manager and follow through on corrective measures.
- Sell the Banks products and services to existing customers and intending prospects.
- Ensure a seamless flow of business transactions by communicating necessary information to the customers and bank departments as required.
- Disseminate basic technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank to internal and external customers.
- Open all account types in the bank for various customers and ensure all accounts have complete documentation.
- Treat customers request and instructions on their various accounts and ensure they are satisfied with services provided.
- Attend to customers’ complaints, request, instructions, enquiries etc.
- Arrange all documents and account opening packages appropriately.
- Request for transaction instruments e.g. cheque books, ATM cards etc. upon customers’ request.
- Handle account maintenance activities; balance enquiry, freezing/unfreezing of account, placing of lien, reactivation of dormant accounts.
- Initiate the set-up of standing order.
- Issue and activate all card products; VPAY, Debit Card, Netsafe, Master and Visa cards to eligible customers.
- Carry out all other bank services as delegated by the Head of Customer Service or Service Manager.
- Initiate and set up Alert, Online and Mobile Banking (FVTM & CFTM) services.
- Initiate linking / hot listing and blocking / unblocking of debit cards.
- Issue ID cards / thumb prints and ensures proper modification of customer account information on request.
- Send out / respond to external account reference enquiries, confirm status of internal account reference.
- Ensure timely rendering of reports and issuance of ad hoc statements of account to customers.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree in any discipline
- B.Sc/HND with minimum of second class lower grade
- Experience in Banking operations for at least 1 - 2 years
- Not more than 28 years of age
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online