AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing sector with businesses across critical sectors of the Nigerian economy, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator
- Assist in the production process by tending to machines and monitoring production lines to ensure smooth operations.
Experience and Qualification
- Carry out pre-production routines to ensure good machine condition and materials availability for production.
- Monitor and ensure that all machines work properly as set by the Production superintendent and report any unusual noise/malfunctioning.
- Participate in routine maintenance of the factory to ensure optimal operation of machineries.
- Handle wastes at all stages of production and ensure disposal is done in line with acceptable standards and procedures.
- Support Production superintendent to ensure general operation and adjustment of machines meet set standards.
- Maintain housekeeping and sanitation in the factory to assure a clean and hygienic environment for production.
- Carry out Production activities in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies in the factory.
- Generate and maintain reports on all production activities for the attention of line supervisor.
- Awareness, understanding and application of quality policy on assigned jobs
- Awareness, understanding and application departmental /process quality objectives;
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the QMS, including the benefits of improved performance including associated opportunities for improvement of the processes assigned;
- Awareness of the implications of not conforming with the Company QMS requirements including associated risks for the process assigned.
- 0 - 3 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- An OND or its equivalent in any Engineering discipline
Application Closing Date
- Inquisitive mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- High degree of personal effectiveness and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good attention to details.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the position as the subject title.