Pact works across multiple sectors and actors to combat corruption, promote democracy and improve health. Our funding partners run the gamut from the U.S. Government to private foundations to corporations, and our on-the-ground partners include Nigerian ministries and civil society organizations focused on advocacy, democracy and health.
Since 2005, Pact has helped forge partnerships between government and civil society, resulting in the passage of four significant national bills to fight corruption, including 2011’s landmark Freedom of Information Act. In 2012, we worked with 96 local Nigerian partners, equipping them to improve internal processes and broaden their support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Scope of services
The successful candidates will provide the following services daily:
- Upload data from paper files and formats into computer files on the OrangeHRM database system using computers and technological equipment.
- Verify uploaded data by comparing it to source documents.
- Input existing data into OrangeHRM database.
- Perform regular backups on the OrangeHRM system to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure security of files.
- Daily report on data inputted including completed checklist of assigned staff files showing documents are scanned and uploaded on the OrangeHRM system.
- Reporting: The data entry clerk will be responsible for: Monitoring and reporting on the project progress to the Senior Human Resource Officer against agreed deliverables and targets.
Timeframe: The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Upload all employee information on the OrangeHRM system within the stipulated time on the contract.
- Submit a daily progress report to the Senior HR Officer.
- End of exercise report submitted to the Senior HR Officer.
- The Service Provider will report to the Senior Human Resource Officer who will have day to day responsibility for the coordination of this Project.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc. in Statistics, Demography or any other social science.
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk.
- Fast typing skills and knowledge of touch typing system is an added advantage.
- Proven experience using word processing tools (MS Office Word, Excel etc.) and database systems (knowledge of the OrangeHRM system is an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Great attention to detail.
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected]