Alan & Grant - Our client in the Hospitality industry seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Zip/Postal Code: 234
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Post receipts and invoices into customer accounts on POS and accounting software.
- Maintains hotel rooms occupancy charts.
- Maintains the membership files & records.
- Takes customers food, drinks and events orders.
Application Closing Date
- Prior Experience in Customer Service and similar roles
- Problems solving skills and experienced in relating with Expatriates.
- Must have Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handling Pressure & Basic Numeracy skills.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online