Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain.
We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are currently recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Managing the junior employees (Cleaners and Drivers)
- Collating staff data base
- Ensuring the office is clean by working with facility manager
- other admin requests as directed
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax,intercom, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Bsc First degree; additional qualifications will be a plus
Application Closing Date
- Work is primarily done in a business/office environment.
21st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online