At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reference Number: 125-NIG00044
Department: Internal Firm Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
- Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing necessary support
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
- Routine inspection of office equipments and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
- Provide support for documentation room
- Assist in distribution of consumables
- Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
- Any other related assignment to job function.
- Experience in clerical/administrative roles
- Secondary School Leaving certificate
Application Closing Date
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good disposition
- Integrity and reliability
- Good listening Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Highly organized and ability to constantly cope with competing demands.
27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online