SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Solutions Sales Executive - SAP Successfactors
Requisition ID: 218749
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expectations and Tasks
- The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- The Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP's targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
- It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
Education And Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
- 3-5 years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online