Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Create and publish job adverts in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with line managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiar with food industry trends
- Process Management, Knowledge and Application
- Strong understanding of the country's specific labor laws.
- Minimum of a University Degree or HND in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience practicing Human Resource
Desired Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skill
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online