International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade & Packaging Lab Specialist - Quality
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- Maintain Safe, Healthy and Risk free working environment
- Ensure Standards are in place and well understood.
- Ensure Training is done against the specified methods.
- Verify the execution of the procedures to ensure that they comply with the standards.
- Ensure that equipment is calibrated and is functioning as per original standard.
- Highlight any deviations to the Brewing manager, Packaging manager and Plant manager for action and stopping of the process when necessary
- Manage Quality Control Governance and environment for the brewery
- Optimize team performance
- Lead Quality strategy as per VPO
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Biological/Physical sciences or its equivalent
- Training: Minimum of 3-6 months on the job training
- Experience: 2-3 Years in Laboratory, Brewing or Packaging operation
Key competencies and attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to utilise computer programmes extensively.
- Analytical ability. Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Mental alertness and judgement.
- Problem solving skills.
- Precision and accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.