Owotecsho Enterprise - Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
- Coordinates all administrative sales activities on a day to day basis in collaboration with the Sales managers/supervisors
- Enables the sales team as well as other functional teams to perform their duties with Passion, Integrity and the highest levels of Professionalism
- Plans develop and implement the strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, counseling, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition, employment contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issue resolution
- Manage Employee Payroll
- Launches and executes the Organization Culture survey with employees and follows up to implement the next steps
- Manages and controls HR departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaises with other functional/departmental heads to understand their HR needs for the financial year, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose, and achievements
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of latest HR developments within the industry and country and provides suitable interpretations to directors, managers, and staff within the organization
- Contributes to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the top management team
- Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, KPI performance, job evaluation and development
- Manages the new hire onboarding program
- Plans and sets direction for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
In this position, you need to have:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum Three (3) years' experience working in HR
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Leadership skills, decision-making skills
- Excellent people skills, organization and communication skills.
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]