Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has presence in major states in Nigeria is looking to urgently fill the role below at the Head Office in Ogun State:
Job Tittle: Warehouse Officer
- Adhere to all health and safety policies/procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse or production areas.
- Ensure adherence to food quality and food safety as per quality standards and/or Safe Quality Food requirements.
- Overseeing the loading and unloading of all inventory and product for the location.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the warehouse and establish and maintain budget control.
- Maintain strong links with all suppliers/vendors through regular meetings and ensure that any issues are being addressed.
- Ensure that all stock issues are resolved and feedback to relevant managers on key performance indicators such as accuracy, performance, output and efficiency.
- Ensure training, scheduling, supervising, and evaluation of all warehouse personnel, coordination of training activities, developing a team atmosphere, and monitoring all employees through performance appraisals, coaching, and discipline.
- Manage stock destruction and aged stock removal process.
- Ensure warehouse personnel are responsible for duties such as good house-keeping, stock counts, and where appropriate movement of stock through use of pallet truck or fork lift truck.
- Establish priorities and direct loading workforce to satisfy customer demand.
- Responsible for the security of the product and warehouse.
- Handle all damaged product orders and monitor status of returned products.
- Communicate with manufacturing personnel to ensure appropriate materials are available to meet production requirements.
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and SOPs to ensure consistent quality and operating efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulatory agencies, as well as maintaining the material handling equipment, ensuring that all warehouse personnel are certified on equipment.
- Prior warehousing experience required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Experience in Food/ Beverage Manufacturing preferred
- Proven experience in a Production environment
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years Warehousing experience in FMCG is required
Application Closing Date
- Must live in Ijebu-Ode and its environs
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Knowledge of the industry, material handling, and products is required
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Use Job Title as subject of the mail.
Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.