Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Responsible for the development of sales & marketing related activities of Rigid products in the Lagos.
- Sales of plastic raw materials to customers producing plastic.
- Execute Order Taking Activity - Existing Accounts and Order Getting Activities with New Clienteles
- Ensure achievement of all salable stocks in the warehouse and achievement of requisite monthly throughput, market share and cash target.
- Monitor and control Key Account(s) debt (if any) and ensure KA stays within approved credit limit
- Make decisions based on their market and community, and develop plans to increase their customer base.
- Spot check and report competitors activities on weekly/monthly basis to aid management decision making.
- Carry out Wide-Go-To-The Markets activities on daily basis and ensure all clusters, territories are effectively covered by identifying, developing as well as recommending prospective corporate accounts & Cash Customers for business/trade relationship.
- Write and submit daily/weekly JP/Itinerary Plan, Sales & Marketing Intelligence report on weekly basis to the management
- Carry out all other official tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in a related field.
- Desired Courses: Business Administration and Marketing
- 5-8 years experience in sales.
Application Closing Date
- Marketing Strategy (Training and Certification)
- Techno commercial background in polymers industry.
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with “Senior Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]