Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- We require the services of an experienced Medical Practitioner.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine or Health related field.
- Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
- Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo. Ms power point etc
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Friday; 24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
E-mail us at: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.