Page International Financial Services Limited is an innovative retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) in Nigeria. Page Financials provides quick loans, investment and other financial services through our various channels including internet and mobile app platforms. Our outstanding products and services are created to suit the financial requirements of our diverse clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Collection & Recovery
: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports To: The Executive Director
Essential Job Functions
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the effective management of the Collections and Recovery function, including people development, strategy formulation and implementation.
- Effective and consistent formulation and execution of Collections and Recovery strategies for improving performance, delivering the best result based on individual account circumstances while maintaining customer relationship
- Proactive and ongoing monitoring and management of loan portfolio to minimize bad debt provisions/losses
- Providing collections and Recovery expertise and knowledge for annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Meeting with delinquent customers (if needed) and making appropriate decisions to prevent cases from further deterioration
- Demonstrating the ability to take on role specific requirements as outlined by management
- Applying appropriate recovery measures in dealing with defaulting customers to ensure that all NPLs are dully attended to
- Propose and implement strict internal controls over procedures, audit recommendations and regulatory requirements to safeguard the company from potential losses.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Division University Degree in Business, Finance, Legal or equivalent
- Additional qualification such as Master's Degree or finance related certification would be an added advantage
Competencies and Experience:
Application Closing Date
- At least 8 years experience in Banking or a related field with at least 6 years in debt collection and recovery
- At least 4 years’ work experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of retail lending, general understanding of collection and recovery processes as well as relevant regulatory/legal framework
- Proven leadership, analytical, planning, organizational, problem-solving and project management skills to handle problems in a confident and decisive manner
- Ability to take responsibility for making difficult decisions, taking calculated risks and experimenting with new approaches to discover if they will be successful
- Organized and meticulous with ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]