Bash Destiny Auto Works - We are a new generation Auto Care Centre based in Ogba/Agege/Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- We are looking for creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- Our major goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Performing a full lifecycle product development.
- Designing systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Conducting experiments methodically,analysing data and interpreting results
- Testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Identifying, formulating and producing effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Evaluating final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Altering and modifying designs to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
- Estimating budget and scope of project.
- Soliciting observations from operators.
- Preparing product reports and documentation.
- Engaging in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
Application Closing Date
- Experience with product lifecycle management,finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering and computer-aided manufacturing.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tool.
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge.
- Understanding of core concepts including mechanics,kinematics, thermodynamics,materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical writing skills.
- Certification in Engineering.
4th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]