Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking/Medical/Insurance/ etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
: Apapa, Lagos
Application Closing Date
- Qualification: Any university degree/polytechnic diploma
- Ability to converse fluently in English is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience supervising or managing a large security guard force or 5 years’ experience of providing manned guarding services within a sensitive operating environment
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to command respect
- Able to think innovatively and prepared to make decisions
- Must have a good knowledge of IT systems and able to use MS Office
- Able to write reports efficiently and on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Strong organisational, analytical and time management skills, with very good attention to detail
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with a proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of access control, event security and incident response, in addition to a range of manned guarding duties
- Able to work out of hours when required
- Gender: Male.
20th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]