Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client, a payment gateway solution provider with it headquarter in Abuja, Nigeria with a desire to scale up its services is seeking credible and experienced personnels to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Risk Assurance Analyst
Reports to: Team Lead - Assurance unit
- Identifying and managing internal and external risks, regulatory compliance that pertains to the Fintech Industry, support strategic business decisions that will track financial transactions better, manage performance and control data, compliance, operations and disclosures, etc.
- Devising procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitoring all operations that affect quality
- Supervising and guiding inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Ensuring the reliability and consistency of product or service by checking processes and final output
- Appraising customers’ requirements and making sure they are satisfied
- Reporting all system malfunctions to maintenance department to ensure immediate action
- Facilitating proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Reviewing current standards and policies
- Keeping records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensuring all legal standards are met
- Liaising with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Collaborating with the Unit Head to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Regularlyexecuting test cases (manual and/or automated) and analysing results in a timely manner
- Generating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Maintenance of unit’s records for stakeholder’s future reference.
- Compile reports of quality related issues raised in meeting for further attention.
Qualification & Experience (at a minimum)
- Stakeholders (internal and external)
- Government (all tiers of government)
- Regulatory agencies
- 1st and 2nd Degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Must be computer savvy.
- 4 years' experience in similar role.
- Reliability, honesty, integrity and trust.
- Understanding quality assurance as well as technologies and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, such as Word and PowerPoint, is necessary to produce documents, reports, and presentations
- Good understanding of industry standards impacting inspection and quality control techniques and procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills for writing reports, making presentations, explaining quality improvement plans, and producing testing and quality assurance reports
- The ability to detect issues and review every aspect of operationcalls for a keen eye for details.
- Ability to work and participate in teams
- Ability to analyse processes.
Application Closing Date
- Age range: 30 years and above
- Gender: Not specific. Qualified women are encouraged to apply
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian.
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.