Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Job #: 1912108
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company as an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist (Coiled Tubing) to join our team in Nigeria.
- Coiled Tubing Technical Support Specialist will plan and execute all phases of the project. He will be Accountable for managing the business within the assigned account in coordination with the appropriate business segment management including tracking performance, identifying opportunities for improvement by seeking feedback.
- Prepare job recommendations based on the job criteria, knowledge and past performance.
- Prepare the coiled tubing programs for routine development, work or special conditions
- Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division's products.
- Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products.
- Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the rig or well site of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Performs additional duties within the region as instructed by the technical manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Prior oilfield experience or completion of divisional internship program preferred
Application Closing Date
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online