Bash Destiny Auto Works - We are a new generation Auto Care Centre based in Ogba/Agege/Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Our Job Brief
- Our organization is currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Thus your major responsibilities will include reconciling account balances and bank statements,maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Our ideal candidates shall also have experience in collaborating and managing a team of junior accounts.
- Work experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief senior accountant.
- Very thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Knowledge in advanced MS Excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Degree/Certification in Accounting.
Application Closing Date
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Providing technical support and advice on management accountant.
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Managing accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participating in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Providing input into department’s goal setting process.
- Directing internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Planing,assigning and reviewing staff’s work.
4th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Fresh Graduates with the interest/qualification can also apply.
- Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.