Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Financial Advisory
: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
About Financial Advisory
- Our Financial Advisory specialists support clients ranging from corporate and financial investors to governments, private companies, and individuals, in the provision of independent financial advice.
Some of our major services include:
- M&A Transaction Services
- Valuation and Modeling
- Corporate Finance
Successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and also providing business and industry thought leadership.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in related discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Masters / MBA will be an added advantage
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or a CFA Charter Holder
- Minimum of 4 years work experience.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online