Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator (M/F)
- Under the supervision of the Area Coordinator, your mission is to provide leadership and management of all the Support Services functions and systems at regional level, including Logistics, Finance and HR & Administration Management, to ensure quality support to programme implementation is maintained in line with ACF Nigeria Country Strategy, internal policies, best practice and donor guidelines. More precisly, you will:
- Coordinate the support function inter-departmental work plans, in order to provide operational support to project implementation.
- Manage the support functions
- Ensure general Administration
- Ensure proper reporting
Conditions spécifiques / Rémunération
- You hold advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in Economics and/or Political/Humanitarian/Development Studies or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of humanitarian experience in country level senior management/coordination role, in complex emergency / insecure contexts.
- Fluency in English written/spoken is compulsory, especially writing reports.
- Length of contract: 12 months starting on 1st July - Contract under French legislation
Remuneration and benefits :
- Monthly gross salary from 1805 à 2305 € upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 539€ net, field paid
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
- 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference (Thaliande).
Application Closing Date
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online