Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Application Closing Date
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
30th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Applicants should apply for one job vacancy only, multiple applications attract automatic disqualification of an applicant.