Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Piping
Offer ID: 18392BR
: Lagos-EKO1 TWR(NGA)
Métier: Architecture Planning, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Oversee the activities and workload management of piping discipline engineers
- Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed studies and produce associated deliverables
- Review piping engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality
- Review designs produced to ensure compliance with Company and project piping specifications
- Develop and contribute to equipment specifications for procurement purposes
- Read, interpret and make necessary modifications/recommendations to facility engineering drawings
- Advise Engineering, Construction & Projects department as well as other other departments on piping related issues, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of piping and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepare and ensure adherence to relevant procedures, international standards and Company technical specifications for application into design activities
- Ensure safe engineering practices with respect to piping and valves as the technical authority on piping & valves design
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in Civil, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (MSc. is an added advantage)
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations
- Demonstrable experience in the use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added advantage
- Must be a good listener, team player and have the ability to influence
- Must be an excellent communicator with cross-functional understanding
- Must exhibit commitment to technical accuracy and the ability to organize and execute works unassisted.
4th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com
for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert