Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer
Offer ID: 18393BR
Port Harcourt-Trans Amadi
Métier: Architecture Planning, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Carry out facilities engineering studies / design, in-house
- Supervise and ensure the timely submission of deliverables by the facilities Engineering Contractors
- Prepare piping general arrangement drawings, piping, valve, fittings data sheets, specifications, HAZOP studies, Material Take-Off, etc
- Coordinate the activity of CAD Drafting designers for the execution of the drawings.
- Prepares isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists and requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2
- Review Vibration analysis report
- Read, interpret and make modifications or recommendations to facility engineering drawings and designs
- Interface with the Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Interface with vendors and Original Equipment Manufacturers on technical matters
- Develop and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and Company general specifications.
- Ensure timely approval of Purchase Orders
- Check and approve mechanical engineering deliverables received from third parties
- Ensure designs developed are in line with requirements and in accordance with specifications and Company rules
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in Civil, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering ( MSc added advantage)
- 7-10 years’ experience in design of Oil & Gas production facilities
- Good verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Use of Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, AutoCAD is required
- Fair knowledge of CAESAR 2 & PDMS
- Must be a good listener, team player, have the ability to influence and an excellent communicator with cross-functional understanding
4th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com
for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert