Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
Offer ID: 18419BR
Métier: Upstream Operations
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Production Data Management / Methods:
- Perform suitable analysis of production data & events in required formats
- Perform timely production events corrective actions follow-up & close-out
- Check the validity of plant production reporting (PDMS), monitor production shortfalls and emissions
Production Reporting: Prepare accurate, reliable and timely production reports on a periodic basis as well as adhoc. Required reports include:
- Monthly production forecast closure and Gap analysis for executive management
- Monthly Closure Forecast (CF) and 12 month rolling forecast brochure (internal and external)
- Flaring Reports (Daily & Weekly) and monthly provisional production report
- Prepare weekly and monthly regulatory production reporting using the Production Data Management System (PDMS)
Production Performance Improvement:
- Assist Head of Production in technical follow-up of surface operations data and documents, in cooperation with Process Engineer and Offshore Technical Support function
- Assist in the preparation of Export Forecasts in liaison with GSR; Well Performance; Maintenance & Inspection
- Participate in technical and operations analyses, audits and inspections
- Perform production and injection shortfall analysis
- Perform optimization and troubleshooting studies in conjunction with Offshore Technical Support team and propose improvement solutions
- Provide production input for the development/optimization of major shutdown/ intervention plans
- Prepare intervention/isolation dossiers for major equipment
- Prepare documentation required for Production Performance group meetings
- Participate in the preparation and update of procedures and guidelines for the execution of production operations, taking safety and protection of the environment into consideration
- Verify that the “fiscal” metering activities are carried-out as provided for by DPR regulations
- Provide technical assistance to the offshore operations team
Production Performance Tools:
- Act as administrator for the production performance tools and support users as required
Application Closing Date
- At least, BSc. Chemical or Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering field with at least second class upper degree
- 6-10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production
- Possess competence in the use of production performance tools - Production Data Management System (PDMS)
- Good communication skills; good knowledge of surface production and treatment processes
4th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com
for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert