Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Defending budget recommendations against management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget.
- Estimating and forecasting future financial need.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.