Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Reports to: Admin Supervisor
- Work together with HR team member(s)Develop and implement a human resource plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Research and monitor alongside with team member(s),human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Good command of English
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
and [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.