Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends–Once data has been gathered and interpreted,the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Data Analysts often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- A degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and Economics.
There are also a number of qualities to expect from a candidate to flourish in a Data Analyst role:
Application Closing Date
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.