MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Acquisition (Supervisory)
Department: S&D Sales Support & Financial Control
Employment Status: Permanent
- To collate and analyse SIM Cards registration, SIMS availability/Supply and Distribution, Activations, Customer Retention and churn intelligence information on an on-going basis, (in relation to benchmarking and competition) and provide insight to Customer Acquisition Channel performance.
- Evaluate performance measured against SIM registration channel objectives in the following areas:
- Trade Partner and Sub – Trade Partner Environments
- Mobile Lite
- Connect Stores and Connect Points
- Other Sim Registration Agents
- Collect, analyze and interpret a wide variety of Channel data and develop weekly /monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings.
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of Customer Acquisition Channel Initiatives.
- Provide and maintain a strong and reliable database to facilitate tracking and improvement of channel services and providing information enabling channel business decisions to be made.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year to date (YTD) measurement reports.
- Provide functional support to Customer Acquisition Manager
- Report and analyze SIM Card registration, SIMS availability/Supply and Distribution, Activations, Customer Retention /Churn trends and activity plans.
- Maintain Customer Acquisition Channel members’ database (SIM Registration Point and End Users Details).
- Establish and maintain contact with external intelligence both locally and internationally, and verify the authenticity of the information received
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Customer Acquisition Manager.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization:
- project planning and reporting, sales/marketing or related function
- Experience using Data Mining Tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- B.A, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc or HND
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online