Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a manufacturer of diverse FMCG products is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
Job ref: PDMGR
Employment Type: Full-Time
- To manage daily production of quality products and attainment of self-targets in compliance with regulation and standard.
- Plan and implementproduction of refined and fortified salts.
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances.
- Ensure production process always leads to optimum yield.
- Manage production costs.
- Comply with HSSE standards across the plant.
- Reduce material wastages to the barest minimum.
- Apply proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure production practices confirm to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of Food Safety Standard.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years' experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specification and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should email their CV to: [email protected]
using 'PDMGR’' as the subject of the application.
Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.