MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory)
- To process MTNN’s insurance claims and premiums, ensuring payment as at when due and keeping adequate records of such.
- Prepare schedules for premium payments.
- Prepare Policy renewal supporting documents
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing structure for all insurance related documents.
- Responsible for identifying best fit risk management measures that will make MTNN local policy risks acceptable to underwriters
- Implementing the risk management procedure in conjunction with relevant units and following up to ensure compliance
- Managing the claims experience between MTNN units or end users and Insurers and ensuring that claims are kept at acceptable ratios.
- Provide and analyze data for MTN Nigeria Insurance Budget; Review Budget Vs Actual and identify causative factor for variance.
- Articulates and participates in claims settlement and negotiation procedures; verification of Insurance offer to confirm its Conformity with the agreed contract terms.
- Prepare assessment basis for MTN Group Insurance Program for submission to Group
- Monthly analysis of Amortization Schedule and ensure accuracy of General Ledger
- Gathering relevant documentation for insurance claim processing and liaising with external parties on resolution of 3rd party claims
- Providing statistical information to [loss ratio, premium savings sum insured growth] to support recommendations to management
- Advise how new exposures are to be treated; whether as new covers or extensions to existing policy and makes recommendation to management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Application Closing Date
- 3 - 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Insurance Operations in an insurance company
- Vast knowledge of the Insurance Industry
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online