The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries PLC.
Employment type: Full-time
- Oversee and monitor the inspection and testing of quality control samples taken from production, raw materials and finished products
- Responsible for laboratory operations, quality control, observation and examining production processes repeatedly.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of QC workers in the production process
- Follow inspection protocols and define sampling procedures
- Determine device and mechanism to be used in the testing processes.
- Inspect incoming materials to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications
- Repeat inspection procedure until quality standards and specifications are attained
- Resolve customer complaints
- Recommend changes in specification of materials parts and products based on inspection results
- In-depth understanding of the trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in, Food Science, or Microbiology or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) work experience in similar role
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certification in Society for Quality Assurance in Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Chemist of Nigeria, Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Nigeria Institute of Food Science & Technology is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Technical capabilities
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer/client focus
- Time management and collaboration
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Business acumen and excellent communication skills
28th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: [email protected]