Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales & Accounts Executive
- We are seeking a driven, self-motivated B2B sales executive to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- You will be primarily accountable for creating sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business clients in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective business customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to business leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices, new promotional trends.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Will be accountable for monthly volume & value targets.
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 2 Years of B2B/B2C Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experience in a digital agency or media industry is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics.
5th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa.