DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Intern
- The Research and Development Intern will conduct business development research and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Conduct detailed research in support of business development for existing pipelines or for future business development opportunities;
- Analyze market research data;
- Communicate, summarize or present research results succinctly and provide recommendations on course of action;
- Write weekly reports on current industry developments;
- Collaborate cross-functionally in developing and executing customer satisfaction surveys; analyze results and report findings to support product development and business strategy goals.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelors' degree in any field of study
- At least 2 - 3 years post 1st Degree experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite (particularly Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); presentation experience is an added advantage
- Highly organized, self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and able to prioritize multiple work assignments
- A passion for learning and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative and commitment
- Organized with good planning and time management skills
- Positive attitude, flexible and good work ethic
- Good decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
4th June. 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: [email protected]