DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for increasing and retaining client base by designing and executing a comprehensive Business Development Strategy in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- The Business Development Executive will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Increase client base through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies
- Engage clients effectively to ensure client retention and growth
- Design, implement and manage the business sales process, covering relationship development to contract finalization by leveraging on established networks
- Source and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients
- Stay up to date with competition, industry trends, events, publications and announcement
- Collaborate with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels
- Contribute to the development and refinement of company’s vision and strategy
- Lead all activities relating to Customer Relationship Management Develop & maintain a credible up to date database of clients & prospects
- Collaborate with team members in designing proposals that meet client needs, concern and objectives
- Contribute to the achievement of sales target
- Develop, review and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Must understand and speak Hausa fluently
- Must possess strong business development skills
- Should have the ability to drive, meet and exceed set KPIs
- Ability to interact with people at all levels and develop strong client relationships
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organization, Negotiation and leadership skills.
6th June. 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: [email protected]
using the Job title as subject of the mail.