Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Our firm,a leading merchandising, creative and print channel solutions agency in Nigeria has a need for a self-driven, pro-active and growth-minded Business Manager, who understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieve sustainable profitable success.
- The ideal candidate should be visionary, great at strategic planning and innovative. He or she should be able to train, manage and mentor staff, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently, especially with regards to marketing and sales.
- Suitable candidates should be able to identify new opportunities quickly based off objective data.
- Collaborate closely with the General Manager in developing, designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures required to grow the business.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, new leads, pitch products and services to both existing and new clients.
- Provide leadership and partner with other executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Lead the team to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Organising marketing activities and events for the firm and increasing brand awareness for the company
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Managing budgets, allocating funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
Application Closing Date
- Degree-qualified, you must have 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Ability to meet set goals, good knowledge of industry rules and regulations, results driven attitude, strong leadership skills, strong client service skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, outstanding organisation skills, attention to details and basic computer skills are all essential to the success of this role.
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]