Insight Consult is a Business Support Services Firm. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Report Directly to: The CSManager
Slot: 3 Openings
- The position of customer service representative consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints;
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments;
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems;
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- B.Sc/HND in any field relevant
- Ability to use computers and computer systems, to process and verify information, and to resolve conflicts or negotiate.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- This Job is Full Time. Working hours 8-6pm ,Monday to Friday.
Very Attractive and Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.