Insight Consult - We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Reports Directly to: The Human Resource Manager
- Typical duties of the Human Resource Officer includes coordinating and managing office administration and human resource development in accordance with approved administration and human resource policies, which will contribute to the efficient delivery of the organization’s projects and services
Qualifications and Requirements
- You will be responsible for keeping an office running smoothly while supporting the efforts of an executive, manager, business owner or professional group.
- Preparing travel arrangement for the the office
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies, Orders replacement supplies as needed
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets and other expenditures.
- BA, B.Sc, in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Management or other relevant fields.
- The candidate must be experienced in maintaining physical and digital personnel records such as Employment contract, Leave management, Performance management, Exit management and Time sheet management, Publishing of Advert, Scheduling Job interviews and contacting candidates as needed
- Experience in Human resources and supervisory role is an added advantage.
- In this role you must be able to handle many details and challenging situations at once.
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective organisational skills. Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Excellent written and communication.
- Time Management.
- Office Coordination.
- Administrative Services.
- Problem Solving.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- This Job is Full Time.
- Working hours 8-6pm, Monday to Friday and some Saturdays (over time paid)
Application Closing Date
- Very Attractive and Other benefits.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.