MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Credit Control Manager will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoice.
- He or she will also play a vital role in the cash flow of the organization and ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and effectively controlled in MainOne.
Other responsibilities include the following:
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Chase debtors via telephone and email.
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaise with Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensure that all major accounts work in agreement to cash cycle.
- Update daily and month end reports and account reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to meet up strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Generate analysis and cash collection reports.
- Full administration of the credit policy.
- Chase Customers on WHT credit notes.
- Rate new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Professional qualification in Accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Relationship Management.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
Demand on the Job:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details.
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online