Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of Nigeria's leading Business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and infrastructure.
They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below in one of their showrooms at Abuja:
Job Title: Showroom Attendant
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Minimum qualification of OND
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- 1 - 2 years experience as an Indoor Salesperson in a retail chain
- Knowledge of E-mails, MS Office.
22nd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online