Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and infrastructure. They are in need of a suitably qualified candidates in one of their showrooms at Abuja to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Abuja)
- Collaborate with the Sales supervisor to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines of the company’s and advise on possible new lines based on the market requirements.
- Manage sales, client relations and business development of the company
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue
- Perform sales & marketing activities in relations to business development to establish new clients & business opportunities.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the company
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a salesperson
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
22nd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online