Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and infrastructure. They are in need of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Responsible for the development of sales & marketing related activities
- Ensure implementation of all pre-agreed KPI’s – Net Revenue (Volume & Value)
- Execute Order Taking Activity - Existing Accounts and Order Getting Activities with New Clienteles
- Ensure achievement of all salable stocks in the warehouse and achievement of requisite monthly throughput, market share and cash target.
- Monitor and control Key Account(s) debt (if any) and ensure KA stays within approved credit limit
- Initiate, monitor and supervise stock deliveries and redistribution to Key Accounts & Cash Customers (where & when necessary).
- Spot check and report competitors activities on weekly/monthly basis to aid management decision making.
- Carry out Wide-Go-To-The Markets activities on daily basis and ensure all clusters, territories are effectively covered by identifying, developing as well as recommending prospective corporate accounts & Cash Customers for business/trade relationship.
- Write and submit weekly Sales & Marketing report to the management.
- Carry out all other official tasks as assigned by the management.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc. or HND in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a sales person
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
22nd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online