Voke Engineering Services Limited is a Private Limited Liability Company established in Nigeria, by a diverse group of specialist engineers to providing Engineering and Project Management consultancy services to the petroleum and Gas ,energy and Power, infrastructure and manufacturing industries. .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
The Job Description entails Marketing and Project Acquisitions through understanding of:
- Voke Engineering (VE) Services
- Market for the services
- Establishing client contacts
- Introduction of VE
- Client follow and closing deals.
- Comprehend and contribute meaningful ideas to marketing plans and get approval on such plans from the Managing Director.
- Development of sales forecast, revenue generation and sales closing strategy for set target market.
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective manner to prospective client.
- Develop and execute short and long-term marketing strategies with set goals targeting potential customers.
- Generate leads and qualified prospects through various marketing techniques.
- Identify prospects and individual customer needs
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales.
- Develop background and information on prospects and customer needs.
- Act as liaison and Point of Contact for customer throughout engagement process.
- Communicate and articulate prospect/customer needs to CEO and operations team.
- Maintain regular customer contact with prospects and customer contacts.
- Provide client account management support as required.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly detailed report on outcome of sales processes.
- Submit a weekly plan for the day-to-day activities for successive week
- Possess broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles by:
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements
- Compiling pre-qualification and proposal documents
- Demonstrate abilities in client relations and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management.
Application Closing Date
- Must have good network in the Oil &Gas, Energy & Power and the Manufacturing Industry
- Must have established relationship, knowledge of the business and key player within the oil and gas, finance and Power industry.
- Must be familiar with Lagos environment
- Must be able to develop Proposals, Bid Document and quotations without any supervision
- Must be able to develop business Plan and business Strategy documents including Teasers
- Must be able to work flexible schedule meeting customer and potential customer availability.
- Must have strong customer service / interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills in business discussion and negotiation required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Versatile in industry knowledge.
- Self-motivating and strong drive for success
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity, ownership mentality, passion.
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the job position as the subject of the mail.