Rayuwa Farms Limited - We are a farm where you can get your right delighted natural and hygienic farm produce & products like; cat fish, poultry, GNC, SBC, OIL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Implementation of Budget Control
- Ensure compliance with Rayuwa Farm’s financial management requirements
- Prepare accurate, timely financial reports/statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Follow up on prompt release of Rayuwa Farms Limitedfunds, once approved
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Manage the Company's tax affairs
- Recommend cost reducing measures
- Ensure relevant account books, journals and records are maintained for Rayuwa Farm’s daily financial transactions
- Carryout monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements for company accounts
- Update and recording of asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries and analyse account information.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare trial balance and reconcile entries
- Prepare P&L’s by title to determine and evaluate the current profits associated with key series.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Prepare sensitivity analyses based on a range of sales and production estimates, for both the short-term and long-term plans.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Review all inter-company transactions and invoices generated
- Support all internal and external audit processes to ensure compliance
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Supervise activities of accounting assistants and cashiers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support the process of compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare company amortization sensitivities to assist Senior Management in evaluating strategic business decisions
- Prepare financial reports for Board meetings
- Coordinate with various departments on the reporting of revenues, production, participation and residual costs through ultimate calculations, inventory, participation and residual analysis and net profit reporting.
- Generate monthly cashflow and variance analysis to track cost drivers
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Production/Manufacturing sector
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related discipline
- Proficiency in Quick Books Accounting Software
- Knowledge of ERP Rev. office software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Microsoft word
- Knowledge of reports and accounting standard operating procedures
- Membership of any of the relevant Accounting bodies (ICAN, ANAN, etc) will be an added advantage
11th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.