Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospitality Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Hotel HR Manager to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR strategies in alignment with our business needs.
- Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels.
- Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
- Work with our clients to create new experiences for their guests and potential guests feeling assured, settled in and optimistic.
- Engage clients to develop better tools and processes, as well as transfer knowledge to transform operational capabilities.
- Follow the project plan and work to ensure timely meeting of milestones and delivery outcome (scope varies by client assignment).
- Develop, agree and implement organization structures and management operating systems to support lean processes.
- Analyze and understand existing client operating organization, processes, strategies, and results.
- Establish and build effective working relationship with key client stakeholders. Be a trusted advisor to the client.
- Identify and escalate additional sales opportunities.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Business or relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in hospitality industry i.e. hotel as an HR or in other executive positions.
- Must be computer literate
- Certification in hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Restaurant/Hospitality guest experience master
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing customers and multi-task multiple assignments on one engagement
- Process management effectiveness
- Process velocity and throughput
- Use of fixed assets
- Ability to develop, sustain and proactively manage value-added customer relationships
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve complex business issues
- Demonstrated negotiation, change management and influence skills
- Proven initiative, drive and focus on details
- Ability to effectively manage change
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and oral communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be the job title.