SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Preparation Team Leader
Reference number: 2019-12481
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Validates short and medium term methods prepared by CONTRACTOR onshore team
- Co-ordinates planning and preparation activities,
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives,
- Analyses intervention reports,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS,
- In case of need, offshore assistance to the FPSO maintenance operations.
- Ensure repairs are properly managed
- Participate to the stock review (quality and quantity)Takes part in daily, weekly and co-ordination meetings on site
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering (2.1),
- 10 years of general industrial maintenance, with 5 years assignment in the oil/gas industry,
- Computer literacy is required
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialities (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS (SAP/R3) and Stock Tool systems (skilled user level),
- Working language: English (spoken/read/written), Portuguese as an advantage.
- Study specialisation: F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum level of Experience Required:
Application Closing Date
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online