James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State. We offer a Nigerian/British curriculum.
We require suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Mathematics/Additional Mathematics)
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.Ed. in Mathematics with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
- Evidence of ability to teach a second subject will be an added advantage.
Friday, 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with the following information below to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- A current CV
- Copies of academic qualifications (minimum qualification of a second-class upper degree)
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why you should be the successful candidate
Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position. We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.