Busy Minds Consult - Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
: Lagos Island, Lagos
Qualification and Experience
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stacking and storing all items in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage and report quality issues.
- Pull and prepare items for shipment to other parts of the base where needed, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into areas where required.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a very narrow aisle forklift.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly manner.
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift daily
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Assist in physical inventories, ensure proper stock rotation, safety, sanitation and security.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum of Primary School Certificate in related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
Proposed - N65,000/month.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.