Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer (Female)
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a major player in a Real Estate Sector. As a Client Relationship Officer, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
Application Closing Date
- Female applicants preferable
- Experience in Client Relationship/sales will be an advantage
- 3 years work experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- 25 years of age and above
- Must have sales experience
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven track record in sales environment
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be the job title.