Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a major player in Real Estate Sector is seeking for qualified applicants to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Executive
- A business relationship executive understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Application Closing Date
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- 3years and above working experience as business relationship officer
- Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
- B.Sc/HND or equivalents are accepted.
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be the job title.